LegendarySleuthLokiLegendarySleuthLoki

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic Of The Dead III 2 Sonic Of The Dead III 2

Quite a *Thriller* (HarrHarrHarr)

This was amazingly well done. I saw some similarities to Super Mario Bros Z (The spacebar thing) and was glad to see that in the credits.

My favorite part by far was when you get to shoot the zombies. Talk about interactive!

And you're only 18? You're basically my age and I'm still learning flash x____x

Overall an amazing job
Jack

Shadic15 responds:

Yeah thank you, the interactive part was missed in the second episode, so I added it in this one ^^

THX

Glotion Sickness Glotion Sickness

XDDDD

This is one of the best series on newgrounds! I love all the references you made to previous episodes, the *starts cracking up* "chest pimples" then the crime fighting spiders show. Theres probably more in there that I didn't notice.

Oh and were you using subliminal messaging? D:

Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Heh brilliant

I loved every single second of it. The animation was fluid and the voices were just hilarious. XD

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

1-3-3-7

Hahahaha, I loved this flash it was amazing. XD Just like all of your flashes, this one had tons of hidden little surprises for instance: 1337 (aka LEET) XD

Thanks for making something awesome towatch.
Jack ^_^

Frame 4: An FBF collab Frame 4: An FBF collab

I love it

This was a very nice collab. I know thats vague but. . . I dunno what else to say. I have one question thought: Was the background art done by the animator who animated that scene?

Voiceover responds:

For the most part, no

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Mesmerizing

A pair of legs to go with the arms.

This animation if not only professional grade animation wise but also the most touching thing I have ever seen. This is simply the most moving animation I have ever seen.

God has given you a wonderful talent. . . This is amazing.
Stunned,
Jack.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

You Never Dissapoint

I want to start off by saying you really need to team up with a good game dev on newgrounds. Watching this entices me so much I want to start hitting the spacebar and arrowkeys and participate! D:

Secondly: I have to say you're probably the best sprite animator I've EVER seen, right behind the legendary Florian Hufsky of course (R.I.P. old pal) Seriously. You don't just simply use sprite sheets, YOU ANIMATE. You even render the sprites you started off from(like you start out with sprite sheets and you edit them right?) Geez. You never fail to amaze me. You must continue on with this wonderful series! Simply amazing. (Also I think the only reason your previous episode didn't receive a daily or frontpage is because it wasn't viewed enough, XD)

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

Okay

The script was poorly written and somewhat unrealistic. For instance the cop just immediatly seems to understand things that he couldn't possibly in the time given.
Otherwise it was moderatly funny and the animation was good.

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

Weebl-The Man of Many (top)Hats

Seriously. You can animate (I think wonchop did the animation on this, right?) you can play music and write lyrics (even if you did help/had help from Biz)

Keep it up man!

All Aboard the Pain Train All Aboard the Pain Train

Needs some work

You could really use some major work on the physics. . .
Other than that it was great.