LegendarySleuthLokiLegendarySleuthLoki

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Rock 'n' Risk Blitz Rock 'n' Risk Blitz

Its amazing as was the last.

the voice was kinda embarrassing other than that though this was amazing :D.

SiJaf responds:

Thanks :) Glad you liked it

The Illusionist's Dream The Illusionist's Dream

Mesmerizing

There's no other way to put it. This game, emotional adventure, just connects so much with the player. In order to do that you had to hit the nail on the head: The music connects to the imagery which connects to the story line perfectly.

I'm absolutely in love with this story. The things that are said throughout the game are touching in a way. Its just a game, thats what makes it unique, this virtual flash that has not physical connection to us, to me, still touches me deeply.

I don't know where to go with this review (partially because you just can't put this into words, and also because I just woke up) This, its almost an insult to call it a video game, this. . . I dunno. x___x

Simply amazing. Bravo my friend.

Cheers,

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Florian Hufsky

Florian Husky did sorta the same thing with his Super Mario Wars.

By the way, I'm surprised to see that these are the exact same levels in the Super Mario Bros for the GBC :DDDD Awesome!

The Breach The Breach

Deadspace?

Isn't this basically just deadspace in 2D form? O:
Either way it was very nicely put together.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Awesome!

First my review:
I thought this game was absolutely awesome. I've allways been a fan of the "hit space, pixel graphics" games. I think that this game is one of the best I've ever played.

To those of you who find this offensive:
I myself am a practicing Catholic, and we Catholics are pretty damn strict, I find nothing offensive about this game, It's not like he claimed Jesus doesn't exist (Though thats someone elses beliefs not something for us to whine about) or that Jesus was a gangster shooting up people and being a pimp.

Overall:
Graphics: 5/5
Sound: 5/5 (compliments the graphix)
Gameplay: 5/5 (it satisfies)
Total:15/15 aka 10/10, 5/5 ^_^
Keep it up :3

Pyroscape Pyroscape

LMAO

God, thats fucking hilarious. Especially when he uses the water to cool himself off xD
You my friend, would be totally fucked if a fire were to occur. xDDD
lol, nice game,
cheers,

Fro responds:

No the fire would be fucked by me

PaRappa: Full Tank PaRappa: Full Tank

I thought

At first I thought it was an animation, but thats just cause I'm retarded. ._.

REDDER REDDER

Oddly

This reminds me of the FPS "MOON" for the DS. o.o lol xD

hood warz 5 - dcy beta hood warz 5 - dcy beta

Contrary to below reviewer

It is pretty original. It's a tower defense game, nothing new there, we always see those, but this game is diferent in the sense that instead of defending a castle or whatever you have humans, gangstaz, fight other gangs on the streets. I haven't really seen anything like that before. Its addicting and although its genre does cover alot of games, this tower defense game is unique. The thing I'd work on is the graphic appeal. xP
Cheers,

The Relic Rush The Relic Rush

Well Animated

The animations were nice and clean. The character moved smoothly and the opening scene was nice. The problem is that its not that fun due to lack of good gameplay (as well as logic). Basically all you do is run around trying not to get caught, but if you DO get caught all that happens is your health bar getting a bit lower.

Suggestions:
While the health bar was a unique concept, it wasn't the right thing for this sort of game. If you want to keep the health bar you could have the guards fight you (simple punches and whatever) and the lasers hurt you, if you're caught by a camera = game over. Or if you're caught at all = game over. Also try adding a cutscene when the game is over, like you being thrown into jail or something. ^_^ Also try using less repetitive music it loops too soon.

Well cheers,