LegendarySleuthLokiLegendarySleuthLoki

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 3 art Reviews

Twitter background Twitter background

Nice

I like it. I like your artstyle. If I were scouted I'd scout you myself (boy did that sound wrong?) XD

SPectrumTopHat responds:

Thanks, apparently newgrounds doesn't APPRECIATE my artistic genius. Ha, I just noticed you also put 'nice' as your summary.

8-Bit District 9 8-Bit District 9

Just thought I'd comment on one of yours

Wow, this is amazing. It looks like an actual video game. D:
Haha, I want to play it D:<
(I responded to your comment on my artwork, I'll be getting more up around may 27th [if time {or scanner} permit{s}])

foxypanda69 responds:

cool, ill be looking for some new stuff from you. and im probably going to make this game over the summer just because of how many PM's i got over wanting to play this and people commenting on it. so be on the watch for it.

Anime Like Scene Anime Like Scene

Amazing.

I love the design. Its smooth, and the character seems to be in deep thought. It does look like an anime. :D The colors mesh with eachother perfectly, I have no complaints. The rain was a very nice touch, all around perfection mate. Even though I cannot read Russian, the Russian letters give the picture a cool effect. I LOVE how you decided to edit an actual photo and use it as the background. That was a great idea and it works amazingly. Kudos to you mate, keep it up ^_^
CHeers,