LegendarySleuthLokiLegendarySleuthLoki

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic Of The Dead III 2 Sonic Of The Dead III 2

Quite a *Thriller* (HarrHarrHarr)

This was amazingly well done. I saw some similarities to Super Mario Bros Z (The spacebar thing) and was glad to see that in the credits.

My favorite part by far was when you get to shoot the zombies. Talk about interactive!

And you're only 18? You're basically my age and I'm still learning flash x____x

Overall an amazing job
Cheers,

Shadic15 responds:

Yeah thank you, the interactive part was missed in the second episode, so I added it in this one ^^

THX

Glotion Sickness Glotion Sickness

XDDDD

This is one of the best series on newgrounds! I love all the references you made to previous episodes, the *starts cracking up* "chest pimples" then the crime fighting spiders show. Theres probably more in there that I didn't notice.

Oh and were you using subliminal messaging? D:

Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Heh brilliant

I loved every single second of it. The animation was fluid and the voices were just hilarious. XD

Rock 'n' Risk Blitz Rock 'n' Risk Blitz

Its amazing as was the last.

the voice was kinda embarrassing other than that though this was amazing :D.

SiJaf responds:

Thanks :) Glad you liked it

The Illusionist's Dream The Illusionist's Dream

Mesmerizing

There's no other way to put it. This game, emotional adventure, just connects so much with the player. In order to do that you had to hit the nail on the head: The music connects to the imagery which connects to the story line perfectly.

I'm absolutely in love with this story. The things that are said throughout the game are touching in a way. Its just a game, thats what makes it unique, this virtual flash that has not physical connection to us, to me, still touches me deeply.

I don't know where to go with this review (partially because you just can't put this into words, and also because I just woke up) This, its almost an insult to call it a video game, this. . . I dunno. x___x

Simply amazing. Bravo my friend.

Cheers,

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Florian Hufsky

Florian Husky did sorta the same thing with his Super Mario Wars.

By the way, I'm surprised to see that these are the exact same levels in the Super Mario Bros for the GBC :DDDD Awesome!

Life Goes By[MCJimmy/Loki ED.] Life Goes By[MCJimmy/Loki ED.]

Its cool

^_^ Fellow Loki, xD

thegrimloki responds:

This is crazy. Through my years of using thegrimloki as my sign name- this is the first time I've ever come across another loki. I guess we'll just have to do what comes naturally.. Duel to the death?

I Still Hate You I Still Hate You

o_e

(For some odd fucking reason people feel like when a song or flash isn't the best in the world that they have to go and act like an asshole instead of giving advice. =_= AssJacks._.)
Here is my honest and hopefully helpful insight.
Eh. I dunno. :/ The lyrics were okay. x___x

Your singing: It was below average. You need to work on pitch and hitting high notes. Your voice does crack in. . . well quite a few areas. But I do my reasearch when I write reviews, I reread your replies to the previous reviews that are shown, I guess I understand you weren't feeling all that great. xD

Guitar: Not a big score on originality, but hey, it was decent. Geezus my skull hurts (not b/c of you, I've bumped my head x____x)The guitar was better than I could do, thats for sure. But if these are still your skills I'd keep practicing. Don't let the Hypocritical moron-bags keep you from trying. ^_^

Keep practicing and submitting, and next time you see some fuckhead flame you pointlessly in a review, hit the lil golden x button in their review and spread word round to people to do that when they see an infamatory review as well. I'm not an admin but I can't stand seeing people being arseholes for no reason.

You have potential, keep practicing. Imma add you to my favs to see if you come up with anything new. ^_^ Cheers,

Rise Of A Fallen Soldier Rise Of A Fallen Soldier

Rawr!

. . .
(Replying to author response below)
Nope sorry, I'm not getting a picture. I'm either blind or windows shit itself again. xD

Anywho, this song be awesomeness. You don't commit massive acts of relentless overkill on the pitch as so many artists I've heard tonight have done (finally a somewhat-relief from headache land. XD) I can't say there is anything wrong with it except the ending solo. o.o

Twitter background Twitter background

Nice

I like it. I like your artstyle. If I were scouted I'd scout you myself (boy did that sound wrong?) XD

SPectrumTopHat responds:

Thanks, apparently newgrounds doesn't APPRECIATE my artistic genius. Ha, I just noticed you also put 'nice' as your summary.

8-Bit District 9 8-Bit District 9

Just thought I'd comment on one of yours

Wow, this is amazing. It looks like an actual video game. D:
Haha, I want to play it D:<
(I responded to your comment on my artwork, I'll be getting more up around may 27th [if time {or scanner} permit{s}])

foxypanda69 responds:

cool, ill be looking for some new stuff from you. and im probably going to make this game over the summer just because of how many PM's i got over wanting to play this and people commenting on it. so be on the watch for it.

Anime Like Scene Anime Like Scene

Amazing.

I love the design. Its smooth, and the character seems to be in deep thought. It does look like an anime. :D The colors mesh with eachother perfectly, I have no complaints. The rain was a very nice touch, all around perfection mate. Even though I cannot read Russian, the Russian letters give the picture a cool effect. I LOVE how you decided to edit an actual photo and use it as the background. That was a great idea and it works amazingly. Kudos to you mate, keep it up ^_^
CHeers,